Comcast Xfinity Complaint
Lousy attitude - Xfinity cable
2) my turn was skipped. I complained and a staff tells me "I called your name 3 times. You were not paying attention" really. And, not true. I was staring at,their video screen.
3) when I responded with "bullshit!" The kid tells me to "shut,your,mouth" ... Really?4
4 complained to the center manager (7 voice messages and 2 emails). Jacob Reyes
5) no response from the guy until Aug 24 when I reached corporate. (Excuse include malfunctioning phone -- wow, but corporate got through, eh -- and "I responded to your email -- nope)
6) in the mean time, I&am billed for a DCR service,which I have never had.
7) called to have them correct the bill. Some guy in India not only removes,my
DCR service but deletes my HD signal. No TV for 4 days.
8) credits are offered but have not seen them on my bill yet ...
What,lousy attitude and service. Perfectly reflective of,it's status as a,monopoly.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast Xfinity reviews
- Taking too long
- customer service
- Comcast crappy service
- lied about offer
- Worst service ever
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- WORST and RUDEST Customer Service Ever
- Wifi sucks poor customer service
- No Show for any appointments.
- Scams from Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Waste of money
- Xfinity #notworthit
- Worst service possible, DO NOT get xfinity service
- Xfinity Platform does not deliver
- Comcast Xfinity Cable is not worth the cost!
- Lousy Work! You should be ashamed!
- I have a son & family now living...
- lousy color
- Decor Glamor - lousy customer service, flakey shipping and tracking
- windstream modum internet
- Greyhound lousy, dirty and mean
- Linksys has lousy customer...
- Buyer beware!
- Lousy service
- The worst customer service
- Lousy Service
- Manager RUDE!
- Lousy, lousy, lousy service
- The Worst
- LG Split air conditioners model Split AC 5MR5T
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you