Comcast Xfinity Complaint
Inconsiderate of a customer's time - xfinity cable and internet
half day's pay, and am angry at Xfinity for keeping the appointment without verifying in advance whether the number was ported. I proceeded to call Xfinity and understand why this was planned this way. After a lengthy hold and multiple transfers and at each point a verification of name and address, I get someone who tells me...You know, we can get the number today and let me reschedule you for today by 4pm. Called my office and told them that I will not be in for the day. At 3pm I decided to find out the status of my service call. Again lengthy hold times and constant transfers and the same routine verifications, I'm transferred to a Customer Solution Specialist. By the way, prior to this transfer, I was offered a $20 compensation for the missed appointments. I guess they judge the value of time by what Xfinity pays them! The Solution Specialist offers me to waive the installation fee, $30, and blames Fios for not transferring the phone number. If the Solution Expert doesn't see that the screw-up is Xfinity's responsibility, that is very indicative of the level of the employees and their training. As much as I tried to explain that Xfinity should have cancelled the appointment since the number was not ported, He in his mind felt that it is Fios's fault and I couldn't change it. This is a long review but it should be longer, many a statements were omitted but I think that you get the gist of it.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast Xfinity reviews
- Taking too long
- Lousy attitude
- customer service
- Comcast crappy service
- lied about offer
- Worst service ever
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- WORST and RUDEST Customer Service Ever
- Wifi sucks poor customer service
- No Show for any appointments.
- Scams from Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Waste of money
- Xfinity #notworthit
- Worst service possible, DO NOT get xfinity service
- Xfinity Platform does not deliver
- !!!Customers BEWARE!!!
- US Bank Customer Service
- Time Warner Cable's inconsiderate Practice Needs toChange
- Ice Scream Scam
- inconsiderate service to handicapped complaint
- My Experience with Jon Zuckerman
- Lazy Ignorant Unresponsive General Manager
- Worst service I have ever received!!!!
- NO BATHROOM USE
- Rude Cashier! Very inconsiderate!
- not the equipment the employees
- Disgusting Commercial
- The Massage Zone
- Horrible Customer Service
- Inconsiderate flight crew
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you