Comcast Xfinity Complaint
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Then Comcast tried to charge me an additional $90 for the new router and for a self-installation fee. I called to complain, because the only reason I needed a new router in the first place was that the first one Comcast gave me was faulty. The customer service rep was extremely unhelpful, and only tried to offer me free stuff instead of taking of the charges that shouldn't have been there in the first place. I asked three separate times to speak to a manager and was denied this each time. Eventually the customer service rep started arguing with my over why the charges were there and why she would not take them off.
My husband called on another day and requested to speak to a manager. The customer service rep at that time said the manager was unavailable at the moment, so my husband left his number and requested to be called back. We of course never got a call back.
I have had non-stop HORRIBLE customer service from Comcast/Xfinity. I'm extremely disappointed and will be canceling my services.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast Xfinity reviews
- Taking too long
- Lousy attitude
- customer service
- Comcast crappy service
- lied about offer
- Worst service ever
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- WORST and RUDEST Customer Service Ever
- Wifi sucks poor customer service
- No Show for any appointments.
- Scams from Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Waste of money
- Xfinity #notworthit
- Worst service possible, DO NOT get xfinity service
- Xfinity Platform does not deliver
- DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR LAPTOPS!!!! THEY ARE DEFECTIVE AND THEY WONT FIX THE PROBLEM!!
- Fedex horrible customer service
- Horrible Delivery, customerservice, and managerial compensation
- horrible horrible horrible
- Worst customer service in the industry
- Worst coverage and even worse customer service
- Horrible Shopping
- Horrible, horrible horrible in every way!
- Horrible Breakfast Experience at the Best Western Arrowhead Lodge
- DIRECT TV IS HORRIBLE
- horrible customer service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Horrible Product
- Horrible Aldo Customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you