Comcast Xfinity Complaint
Failure to Resolve - Email Addresses to Executives for Complaints
When making over 15 calls to Comcast regarding the technical issues and bringing up the fact that we still were not received HBO we were transferred, disconnected and provided different answers to the one question are we paying for HBO and if we are then why don't we have access.
The straw was when calling again for failing service, I asked again about HBO and told we were not supposed to be receiving it, then we were transferred to billing who said that they could fix the problem, put me on hold for 25 minutes and ultimately, without informing me that they were transferring me to another department, did so. That department claimed that they were not allowed to speak to me, after calling Comcast 15 times, whey I wanted to cancel a service they claimed they couldn't help me.
The story continues and is long, boring and frustrating even after getting the email addresses to members of the executive team including Brian Roberts. All of these I have included. I asked repeatedly for the price of each service so that I could determine the direction I was going to take but I now believe their goal is to wear you down so you give up.
I have decided to get rid of cable and use Roku and stream shows. I also have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC and FCC. Not sure that will help but these big conglomerates at some point should realize we are their customers.
So though using these emails did not resolve any of my issues, I think that all of us should have direct access when we are completely ignored.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast Xfinity reviews
- Affordable TV Service! Awesome picture
- Getting Internet as advertised
- Xfinity not upgrade
- do not buy comcast
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Highly Disappointed
- reliabilty issues
- Very Poor Customer Service
- Comcast: VERY PRICEY
- Really disappointed with this service...
- Comcast Blast subscription
- Comcast Fucking SUCKS!!!
- Terrible service
- Comcast customer support did not respond as they said they would. (lied)
- Failure to Respond to Numerous Complaints
- email harassment
- Winddstream e-mail problem with Embarq
- Identity Theft
- LG Refrigerator
- Acquirelists provides the most accurate email address information of any business intelligence...
- McMahon RV Sales - Failure to Payoff Trade in is a Business Practice
- The worst example of customer service I have ever encountered. Ever.
- Diminishing service
- Failure to fulfill contract
- Horrible Customer Service
- Deletes Email Address without Warning
- I ordered a pattern to be sent...
- DIRECTV horrible customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you