Comcast Xfinity Complaint
Comcast serviceability request met the BRICK WALL! - internet and tv
The rep wrote a bunch of information in the ticket. Information that I provided him. Over 400 residences could be served by Comcast if they just extend their service line along the main road less than 2 miles. This does not account for the distances on the side roads, but if they continue to extend their main trunk another 2 miles further (less than 4 miles total) - they would pick up another ~ 300 homes that are only eligible for DSL as well!
I just tired of trying to help Comcast and in turn help myself and my neighbors and hitting the brick wall of bureaucracy within their company confines. The bureaucracy involved in getting past the front line telephone support and then back to the group that TRULY assesses new business opportunities with huge ROI potential is just ludicrous!
They need to check, and I mean really check, the information in that ticket to see what they can do for the not so remote areas just outside Magnolia, TX.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast Xfinity reviews
- Taking too long
- Lousy attitude
- customer service
- Comcast crappy service
- lied about offer
- Worst service ever
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- WORST and RUDEST Customer Service Ever
- Wifi sucks poor customer service
- No Show for any appointments.
- Scams from Xfinity
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Waste of money
- Xfinity #notworthit
- Worst service possible, DO NOT get xfinity service
- Xfinity Platform does not deliver
- Comcasts Overcharges
- Very Poor Customer Service
- Return Policy
- THE BRICK
- The Brick Sucks
- trying to get employment at walmart
- Dinning Set I bought at Dundas and Wiston Churchil Location
- Brick Beacon Hill
- SUCKY SERVICES FROM COMCAST
- The Brick: a horrible experience
- Comcast cable line down.
- The Brick has Awful Service
- salesman customer review
- Mattress Warranty Issues
- comcast service is Poor, at best
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you